This is just a brief check-in and apology. I promised a newsletter and discussion of the survey for February, but that obviously didn’t happen. Life, illness, and a serious lack of mental fortitude conspired to drag my attention away from this most noble project. I have a lot going on at the moment that requires much of my attention and my few moments of respite have been spent with my family or engaged in mind-numbing distractions to keep me sane!
I will say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone that contributed to the survey – there was some excellent feedback, and your kind words were much appreciated. NaGa DeMon is a labour of love, and it is good to know the efforts are appreciated.
I am also pleased to see there are a number of you continuing to work on your NaGa DeMon projects, and making great progress. Top work! NaGa DeMon was originally conceived as a way to kick-start people, provide some extrinsic motivation and help them (You!) on the path to completing their work, so it is great to see exactly that happening. I would love to hear from anyone who is still working on their project, either in the comments below, or via email.
Thanks for all your support and patientce. I will have more for you soon.
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)