Okay, so it’s Sunday in this part of the world so that means NaGa DeMon is only four sleeps away! That seems awfully close, and I don’t feel anywhere near ready yet! I have a kinda-vague idea what I will be working on in November, but I would like to do a little more planning. There is also a lot more I would like to do for the NaGa DeMon “event”, too. At this stage I expect this website to be updated at least a couple of times a week, so it will be worth your while popping by or even subscribing (the RSS feed button is just over there on the right). Some wonderful people have volunteered to answer some questions as part of a feature I will be calling Demon Hunters, and I will also give you a weekly “pep talk” to keep you going (hopefully…). Later in the month I hope that some of you will begin achieving your goals and begin sharing your experiences in a little article series that we will call Demon Slayers! More details on that later.
Today, I want to give a big THANK YOU! to all the people that have gone out into the world and talked about NaGa DeMon. The response to this year’s little event has been nothing short of amazing. AMAZING! My mind is totally blown by the enthusiasm of participants (whether you plan on creating a game or not, I consider you a participant in this amazing ride). So, thanks to all of you for talking about NaGa DeMon, offering advice and feedback, and just getting involved. Everything I have done for this year’s event has been because you have all been so excited about it. At the risk of turning into a cliche, you have totally inspired me this year!
I am really excited about the coming month. I know you are, too. Now, I’m off to prepare!
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)